welcome!

Home
About Me
Contact

Let's Explore Seattle!...
From food, entertainment, activities and events...
This is the Blog you don't want to miss.

Followers

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Tribute to Michael Jackson in Seattle

Dear Seattleites' Diary, my heart filled with turmoil and sadness as I discovered Michael Jackson's death last thursday. For some of us who grew up with his music, this is truly a big lost. As I was discussing about M.J's life with my sister, we both suddenly just cried together and our hearts filled with deep sadness.

I wish that he could live to see how much he is loved. It's quite a tragic ending for the King of Pop. However, his music and influence will continually live in this generation. He will always be a legend.

Movin 92.5 did a tribute video for M.J in Seattle's area- 4th and Jackson St, on Sunday, June 28th.

Michael Jackson Moonwalk Tribute in Seattle


Here are some of my favorite videos of Michael Jackson:

You rock my world


Dangerous