welcome!

Home
About Me
Contact

Let's Explore Seattle!...
From food, entertainment, activities and events...
This is the Blog you don't want to miss.

Followers

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Best Shoe Stores in Seattle

Dear readers, I came accross Seattle's Best Shoe Stores the other while browsing internet and I thought I'd like to share this with you.

John Fluevog Shoes


Moses used tablets, Picasso used paints, God used Moses, Alex G Bell used the telephone and John Fluevog uses shoes. Great minds of the past have used a variety of mediums to communicate their messages – since the beginning of time (or at least John) John has been using the soles and foot socks of his shoes to communicate with the world.

John has always seen himself as more than a Canadian shoe designer: “I’m an armchair philosopher, and artist and a style monger, my shoes and messages are quite simply a part of me.”

Visit their website.
Location: 205 Pine St Seattle, WA 98101


A Mano

A Mano (Italian & Spanish) means By Hand. A Mano is an intimate, artful boutique and online shop that is filled with European
and American-made shoes, bags and jewelry, which highlight that authenticity never goes out of style. Emphasis is on old world craftsmanship (a.k.a. quality freaks), original designs, beauty as well as durability.

Visit their website
Location: 1115 First Avenue Seattle Washington 98101

Lambs Ear Shoe Store

According to Jen.M from yelp Lambs Ear Shoe Store is the most selective women's shoe store in Seattle. She's always impressed with their collection and taste level. A lovely hidden gem of a store.

Alice R commented: "Ultimate feet candy and a lovely place to buy them. I tried on the most comfortable adorable boots. I still think about them fondly and I like to think they will still be there on my next visit, but deep in my heart I know they have gone home with someone else with the kind of disposable income that makes my head spin. Oh the shoes I would buy....."

Visit their website
Location: 3516 Fremont Pl N Seattle, WA 98103